- Limited edition slipcase
- Accordion foldout 5x36 inch poster
- New 4K restoration from the original 35mm camera negative
- New video interview with director Béla Tarr
New video interview with actor Miklós Székely B.
- New video interview with composer Mihály Víg
- Archival newsreels from the Oroszlány and Dorog coal mines
- U.S. Theatrical Trailer
- New English subtitle translation
- New essay "Disintegration & Revival" by Jay Kuehner
*Limited edition run of 1,500
- The Guardian
"In terms of creating a strong cinematic world, Tarr has few equals"
- Slant Magazine
"Some of the most magnificent black-and-white images shot anywhere in the world"
- The Village Voice
This blu-ray release is locked for Region A (North America, Central America, South America, Japan, North Korea, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Southeast Asia). Please note that all limited edition slipcase blu-rays will ship separately from multi-item orders to protect the casing from any damage.