- Dual-Format Release: Blu-ray and DVD
- New 4K restoration from previously lost film elements rediscovered and preserved by UCLA Film and Television Archive
- New video interview with Still Photographer and Technical Consultant Alex Singer
- U.S. Theatrical Trailer
- New essay by Don Malcolm
"Private Property qualifies as a genuine rediscovery"
- Glenn Kenny, The New York Times
"…this lost treasure has to rank as one of the richest and fearlessly gnarly of its kind"
- Steve Macfarlane, Slant Magazine
- Jordan Hoffman, The Guardian
Please note this blu-ray/dvd release is locked for Region A/1 (North America, Central America, South America, Japan, North Korea, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Southeast Asia).