Films in this set: The Great Sadness of Zohara (1983), Magdalena Viraga (1986), Queen of Diamonds (1991), The Bloody Child (1996), Phantom Love (2007), Dissolution (2012).
- Limited edition silver foil lettering collector's slipcase
- 6 uncoated 4x6 postcards
- New 2K restoration of The Great Sadness of Zohara
- New 2K restoration of Magdalena Viraga
- New 4K restoration of Queen of Diamonds
- New 4K restoration of The Bloody Child
- New remaster of Phantom Love
- New video interview with Nina Menkes and Mike Plante
- Q+A with Nina Menkes and K.J. Relth-Miller
- Q+A with Nina Menkes and Ann Hornaday
- New video essay Cards on the Table by Jessica McGoff
The Lioness (2022) - A short film commissioned by the Viennale
- Audio commentaries with Nina Menkes on four films
Cinematic Sorceress theatrical retrospective trailer
- U.S. theatrical trailer of Queen of Diamonds
- U.S. theatrical trailer of The Bloody Child
- Booklet featuring a new essay by Elena Gorfinkel
- English subtitles on all six films
*Limited edition run of 1,000
"One of the most provocative and challenging artists today."
- Los Angeles Times
"A Cinematic Sorceress of the Self…No less than David Lynch, Ms. Menkes is an artist of the unconscious for whom the creative and the spiritual quest are one and the same."
- New York Times
Queen of Diamonds and The Bloody Child were restored courtesy of the The Academy Film Archive and The Film Foundation, with funding provided by the Hobson/Lucas Family Foundation.
Magdalena Viraga and Queen of Diamonds are co-presented with Eos World Fund.
This blu-ray release is locked for Region A (North America, Central America, South America, Japan, North Korea, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Southeast Asia). Please note that all limited edition slipcase blu-rays will ship separately from multi-item orders to protect the casing from any damage.